Hacking For Beginners – Perform your first hack in the next 2 hours!
Created by Hackers Academy – Online Ethical Hacking Tutorials
Last updated 7/2019 English English Subs [Auto-generated]
This course includes
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
What you’ll learn
- Firstly, Learn the four components required to perform ethical hacking
- Secoundly, Learn the basics of port scanning and how you identify running services
- Learn the basics of vulnerability scanning to identify vulnerable hosts
- Learn the basics of exploitation with Metasploit to compromise your target
Course contentall 17 lectures 02:21:42
- Basic computer knowledge
- You don’t need previous hacking knowledge required
- NO Linux knowledge required
- NO programming knowledge required
IMPORTANT: This course is for designed for absolute beginners using Windows.
Short, concise and straight to the point. This is how this course will guide to into your first hack in two hours!
You want to learn hacking but you don’t know where to start? Then this is the course for you. Hacking for beginners course requires zero experience, zero programming knowledge and zero Linux knowledge.
We start with the assumption that you know nothing about hacking, networks or the web. And step by step we will build up your knowledge so you can perform you first hack in two hours!
NOTE: this course is for students with ZERO knowledge about hacking. If you already have experience in networks, web and hacking then we invite you to take our other more advanced courses.
This is literally the first course that I’ve stuck with on Udemy. I really appreciate your work. I am learning a lot more than I thought I would as the topics are dealt with in a curiosity-bringing way. I am also taking detailed notes and am documenting all my solutions for the missions needed for future reference. Again, I really appreciate your ability to teach and explain, as every teacher can’t provide clarity as you do. – VH ★★★★★
The course is divided into three parts.
Part 1 – Foundations
- Understand the internet and the components that make it work
- What are IP addresses and why they’re needed for hacking
- What is a DNS and how it makes the internet work
- What are servers and services and why are needed for hacking
- Deep dive into packets
Part 2 – Lab Setup
- Set up your own lab to practice hacking legally
Part 3 – Hacking
- Get introduced to port scanning and one of the favorite tools for hackers
- Understand vulnerability scanning and how you can identify weaknesses
- Exploit the weaknesses you find to hack your target
By the end of the course you will have the skills to:
- Identify the 4 necessary components for every hack to happen
- Find weaknesses in your target
- Exploit your target and take control of it
Thank-You for this awesome course, it was indeed very informative. To be very honest, the whole internet is full of knowledge but you guys put all that in an order where people like us can consume and understand easily, now this is what I call having a method to madness!! – MA ★★★★★
The hacking for beginners course was so much fun, interesting and interactive as I had to complete a mission for almost each chapter. For this reason i managed to read more about different topics (servers, ports, scanning, vulnerabilities etc). The course made me read about different stuff, introduced me a little bit into the documentation area. All the topics were clearly explained by you [the instructor], with a clear voice and it was very clear and easy to understand and follow. A big thumb up for that, you make yourself very pleasant to hear and your explanations are on subject. I can say that i have learned all what i needed to know to go deeper into this awesome world of ethical hacking. – ON ★★★★★
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn the absolute basics of hacking
Size: 824 MB
If you are facing any issue in Downloading , Click Here for The Complete Download Guide.