Author: Bianca Gandolfo – Thumbtack
Released: October 8 to 9, 2019
Some Key Takeaways!
By coding along with us in the Workshop, you’ll:
- Secoundly , Learn how to implement and use key functional methods in ES5 and ES6
- Learn the foundational concepts used in functional programming like higher-level functions, closures and scope
- Lastly, Master promises and ES6+ async techniques
Your (Awesome) Instructor
Bianca is a software engineer at Thumbtack and the host of Code and Coffee, an online community for busy software engineers to explore and achieve what is next for them in their careers.
Is This Workshop for Me?
- Comfortable with basic operations on array and object data structures in JS
- Accessing properties and values, adding properties and values, looping, etc.
- No experience with ES6 is required
If you face any issue in Downloading the Course
Click here For The COMPLETE DOWNLOADING GUIDE – ResourcesPoint
Check The Second Page for More Information.